Saturday, January 2, 2010

Changes



I meant to share this yesterday but had a computer problem.  A friend had to wipe my PC clean and I'm working on getting things reloaded and working again.

The theme day for City Daily Photo was Changes this month, and while a construction photo is an obvious choice, it's what I wanted to share.  To me it's an indication of positive changes not just for Venice FL, but for our national and even world economy.

This site is one of the most desirable in Venice and the building has been sitting vacant for at least six years.  That is changing now, it is being converted to (I believe) a restaurant/night club.  That and other new construction in the area is an indication that things are picking up and 2010 holds promise to be a better year.

Happy New Year, I wish you a prosperous one.

2 comments:

  1. Here's to welcoming positive change! Let's hope it's a successful business which continues to create jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I wipe my pc to clean th junk out anyway, someday I will be able to afford a Mac ! Happy New Year in return and hopefully things get better all the way around soon!

    ReplyDelete