Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recycled Plastic Water Bottles

At a craft show in downtown Venice recently I saw these very colorful flowers, turns out they are Recycled Plastic Water Bottles. Now that's a great use for these things, the only problem is I think such bottled water should be banned talk about a total waste of money and of the environment. Drink water in eco-friendly reusable bottles that don't leach toxic chemicals into it!

Not to fear though there would still be far too many plastic bottles around far more than imaginative people like this could use.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, I also like having water with me when I'm out. My eco friendly reusable steel water bottle is a much saner and cheaper way to go.

    I think plastic water bottles should be banned, but good grief I'm getting them even when I don't want them. At least artwork like this is a creative re-use.

    ReplyDelete